CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sembreak

heiiii. hello my beloved blog. I missed you :)

I was planning to delete you. because, sigh, i'm such a lazy bum. sorry.sorry. but after reading my very first post and it was about my best friend's birthday, I think i was convinced to keep it running.

yeah, today is October 30 and all soul's day and saint's day is coming near. I've also finished the hassles of enrolling for my second semester and this november 3 is the start of another challenging lessons of my college life. sigh, I can do this in God's Grace :)

right now here in my solitude. i want to evaluate myself. what have I done so far? have i spent my time wisely? what has first semester of my collge life have changed me?

I saw my deliberation form the other day and my general weighted average is 88. hmm... I was thankful and blessed. but I was also challenged, because my bestfriend, the guy i look up to in academic got 93! wow! and now i have this goal, i will study more.

because, I admit I slacked a little bit :) sigh. if I should have exerted my whole efffort. who knows? I wish i should have reached 90 somehow. whoah! God is good! I can do this!

right, by next sem... no more ms. slacker. :)

but i don't regret my times back in first semester, because i meet my trusted friends and i've decided to stick with them. they may not be smart or whatever, atleast they are true.

I have nothing more to say... I feel awful a little while ago. but when i was hitting my thoughts in this blog, then suddenly...POOF! they were gone. :D
bye bye for now..

"by many or by few
i'm with you heart and soul"


-Armour Bearer by Kitchie Nadal
I hope I could save more of my allowance to buy her latest album ASAP!
grawr.grawr.

God bless you, God bless me.

0 comments: