CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

=/

mga repapips!

hi.hi.
haiiii
grawr.grawr!

" Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry call I'm desperate for your voice Listening to the song we used to sing In the car, do you remember Butterfly, Early Summer It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meetLike when we would meet "

I have this guy friend, one of my trusted friend in collge. bruho yun. he's like a SISTER and LOLO to me XD
promise! kung ano-anong kalokohan pinagsasabi ko sakanya.
haha! at ngayong sembreak we usually hang around in chat teasing
each other to pass time.
pero ngayong may lakad sila. I feel awful
I think I'm not used anymore ng hindi q xa
kaasaran. kahit manlang mggoodmorning sa txt?
hmmm.. and now I am worried. kc
di pa tlga sya ngpaparamdam the whole day.
today is 10:20 pm and I was hoping to hear a word from him.
matutulog na nga aq.. ni simple text huwola?
hai.hai
grawr siya, ngaun ko narealize na kasama ko na pla
tong guy bestie q sa routine ng buhay ko.
and that may be the reason why i'm feeling blue today.

Nakakapanibago

i think I should keep reminding myself na
masama to. kung ganito parati, magiging ewan aq.
I should think of something else to do and try not to depend
too much on him.
yeah!

but still, wala kc aqng kausap dito. I'm living with my 87 year old dad
in a mala haunted house.. bkit haunted?

magulo kc house namin. haha
snob pa kami. kc... I don't go out too often and my dad don't speak a lot or
greet our neighbors..
hmmm

our telephone never rang for the whole day.
if ever na ngring, it is from my guy buddy (my sister and lolo :D)

You! LOLO! You take good care of yourself ok?
hmmppp
:)

from your gurl bud,
missy.

God bless you, God bless me

0 comments: